Author Topic: Owners manual for All-terrain camper trailer  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Zeroth1000

• Learning the Ropes
Owners manual for All-terrain camper trailer
« on: April 04, 2023, 11:00:45 PM »
Does anyone have an owners manual for an All-terrain camper trailer? I recently purchased a 2nd hand 2005 on road model.

Offline prodigyrf

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Owners manual for All-terrain camper trailer
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2023, 12:35:11 AM »
You're not supposed to read the flaming manual as you'll be asleep before you get past all the safety procedures and dire warnings anyway. Chuck them straight in the odd sock drawer for safekeeping where you forget about them and charge on regardless as how the Hell do you think the RV/car/camping stores and spare parts suppliers are going to earn a quid if everyone knows what they're doing first up?
There's no Great Evil conspiracy against consumers within engineering, manufacturing and supply. Just the many tradeoffs incurred to satisfy diverse tastes, priorities and wallets. But first comes all the insatiable Gummint eggsperts, nanny-staters and usual suspects.
The following users thanked this post: xvprado

Offline Shamino

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2023, 05:29:29 PM »
What do you need to know about it? Are you refering to the all terrain soft floor camper?

Like this

Offline Zeroth1000

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2024, 09:33:59 PM »
Hi Shamino, yes that is what I was referring to. I have an all terrain soft floor camper similar to the one in the picture, but a bit larger. Since that post I have taken it on 5 trips and have the hang of setting up and packing it away. I mainly wanted to know of any tips/tricks/shortcuts to setting it up faster and easier and am still interested to hear any. I'd also like to see if there were any recommended maintenance tasks to perform (care of the canvas, brakes etc).

What do you need to know about it? Are you refering to the all terrain soft floor camper?

Like this

Offline JimS

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2024, 07:25:35 AM »
My only recommendation is to make absolutely sure that your canvas is DRY before storing the camper ....... super dry !!!
Other than that, have the trailer brakes and wheel bearings checked and serviced regularly.

Have fun !!
Cheers
Jim
Jim
2015 D-Max
2002 Ultimate camper
The following users thanked this post: Zeroth1000

Offline Shamino

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2024, 04:00:36 PM »
As mentioned, make sure the canvas is dry before storing away for extended periods. They are pretty much bullet proof and highly underrated..
The following users thanked this post: flossy

Offline dogbox

• Swag User
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2024, 06:13:02 PM »
as far hints and tips go YouTube can be your best friend