Author Topic: Korr Platinum Camp Light Kit  (Read 2351 times)

Offline Trailer Bloke

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • You never know what's around the corner
Korr Platinum Camp Light Kit
« on: October 25, 2014, 08:31:10 AM »
Just got a Korr Platinum Camp Light Kit with 4 x 50 cm and 2 x 25 cm LED light bars from a camping show the dealer chucked in a extra 2 x 25 cm and a 240v transformer and the usual stubble cooler hat and keyring for $249 good deal ?
http://gallery.myswag.org/gallery/v/Trailer+Bloke/image_008.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1
Cheers Jon
Toyota Kluger towing a Ezytrail Tarwin http://gallery.myswag.org/gallery/v/Trailer+Bloke/

Offline avotrol

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Korr Platinum Camp Light Kit
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 09:17:45 AM »
Sounds all right. I have been using a Korr kit for over 2 years and love the light it puts out  8).

Had two issues when one bar and one dimmer stopped working, sent Korr an email and they sent me brand new replacements no questions, no charge. You have to be happy with that  ;D

:cheers: avo
GU Patrol with home away from home.

Offline Elky

• Tent User
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »
Yep love the korr gear, also am running their solar panels too

Thumbs up!
2010 TTD Landcruiser, i have added stuff but can't remember what! Slowly gettin quicker at setting up the brumby but breaking camp is another matter....

Offline Barrabart

• "Queenslander forever, forever Queenslander"
  • Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2014, 07:32:05 PM »
G'day Trailer Bloke,

Yep that's a good deal alright, if you're like me, you'll be forever happy that you bought the kit......... each time we go camping, and each time i switch on the lights at night, i tell the Mrs, "Geez these frikken lights are good"....... she just rolls her eyes now, but i'm still impressed with them as i can't stand searching around with torches in tents etc......
These lights make setting up and enjoying camp so much easier, i reckon my lights are on par with the drifta kitchen, as far as good practical useful "make life easy" stuff goes.
Trackabout Safari towed by an old HJ75 Cruiser Tray Back.. Lovin'it!!!