Author Topic: Waeco fridge cover from 4wdSupaCenter  (Read 2405 times)

Offline Onion

• Tent User
    • Open-AudIT
Waeco fridge cover from 4wdSupaCenter
« on: May 21, 2017, 08:11:16 AM »
Am sure I posted a question about this previously, so this is a followup. We have an older Waeco - a CF60. We were after a cover for it and the only genuine Waeco covers we could fund were north of $180. We found these and the fridge looked exactly the same. Got the measurements - the same. Talked to the guys there and they said Waeco actually make their fridges. Took the plunge and it's a perfect fit. For $55. Ye Ha!

So anyone looking for a cover for this older Waeco, just a post to let you know they DO fit perfectly.

Trackabout owner.
The following users thanked this post: trinityalyce

Offline ehsc

• FIRE EARTH MOON STARS THATS LIVING
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • JUST DO IT
Re: Waeco fridge cover from 4wdSupaCenter
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 08:54:12 AM »
Am sure I posted a question about this previously, so this is a followup. We have an older Waeco - a CF60. We were after a cover for it and the only genuine Waeco covers we could fund were north of $180. We found these and the fridge looked exactly the same. Got the measurements - the same. Talked to the guys there and they said Waeco actually make their fridges. Took the plunge and it's a perfect fit. For $55. Ye Ha!

So anyone looking for a cover for this older Waeco, just a post to let you know they DO fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2017 Isuxu D-max
2003 Jayco Freedom Outback

Offline Ben.Archer

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 08:37:24 AM »
Just an observation, but why oh why does almost everyone make the covers out of gloss black / dark materials ?  I get that white would end up black fairly soon but there must be a half way house?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:13:39 AM by Ben.Archer »
2015 Land Rover Discovery 4
2000 90 Series Toyota Prado RV6
2013 MDC Off Road Step-Through V3 - Heavily modded and I am only just starting :-)

Offline Chris.

• Tent User
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 08:52:30 AM »
  I get that white would end up black fairly soon but there must be a half way house?

There is, my Waeco cover is grey :D

Offline Onion

• Tent User
    • Open-AudIT
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2017, 10:18:28 AM »
The cover is actually navy blue. Agree though, a lighter colour would be better. For the price I'm not complaining though 😊

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Trackabout owner.