Author Topic: $$$$$$$$$$  (Read 3780 times)

Offline qlddsl

• Soft Floor Camper User
$$$$$$$$$$
« on: October 19, 2012, 03:41:36 PM »
I just checked my junk folder in my email, I've got about $100,000 in winnings over the past 2 weeks. At this rate I'm earning about $10,000 a day, I think I might retire!!!
if i dont need 4wd, i ain't going!!!

Offline Mace

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Life's to short to drive a boring vehicle.
Re: $$$$$$$$$$
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 03:44:36 PM »
No problems, send your spare cash over too me!!

I am Hon.Ali Al- Mace  a descendant and former cabinet member of the Republic of North East Victoria.

I have an issue that I would want to share with you and I will also need your help in return if possible. As i have series of problems with President SPEEWA of the National transitional Council due to allegation of misusing public funds when i was in government the moment All my property and bank accounts in and outside Benalla have since been seized respectively by the Transitional Council and I'm not aware of the consequences if convicted, because in my country the judiciary is very biased, so justice is perverted and as such the worst violation of human rights and justice is expected.

Please I will need your help to sort and keep some money that is presently in a financial institution in Europe which nobody knows about. If you accept to keep this money for me, you can make as much as half a million dollars quietly.

This will be better for me, rather than have SPEEWA finds out and claim all that have worked for. If acceptable my friend the money will be released to you within 5 working days that all i can say for now.

Regards
Ali Al- Mace!!

:cheers:  ;D
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 03:49:17 PM by Mace »
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
2009 Coromal 452
2002 Commodore SS (The Toy)

Offline qlddsl

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 04:10:55 PM »
No worries, you can transfer it to my bank account, as well as my identical twin brother (yes he even has the same name as me) once your dilemma has passed we will return the principal amount, (28 days notice required) this transaction will take approximately 28 days as it passes through our network of banks in the Caymen Is and Switzerland for your protection. With this method, the terrible President SPEEWA will not see 1 cent. I'm sure that this arrangement will mutually beneficial for the 3 of us, you can start this process immediately be sending me your bank account details and passwords. Once this process is initiated, all correspondence will be via courier pigeon so that all relevant governments cannot trace this procedure, yours truthfully Wayne (President, CEO , and Secretary of QLDDSL retirement fund management)
if i dont need 4wd, i ain't going!!!

Offline krisandkev

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 07:03:31 PM »
I cannot believe how lucky I am.  On so many occasions I could have been the one millionth person to visit a web site.  :cup: There have been 999,999 and if I clicked the icon I would win!   Sooooo lucky...   8)
Kevin
Kris and Kev
2008 TTD Landcruiser 200 GXL, Aust Off Road Camper, 20ft Bushtracker.

Offline brickiematt

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Life member of the Silverton Hotel
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 07:18:23 PM »
Wow, must be a lucky month for Swagger's! Twice now my mobile number has won me $2,000,000 USD in the Freelotto Mobile Promo

That reminds me, I must send them my email and acc. details ;D
Mitsubishi Pajero NT GLS
2015 Kimberley Kamper Classic

Offline Mandrake

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Triple Vaxed and ready to go ANYWHERE ( please )
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2012, 07:24:39 PM »
My missus won 750,000 pounds in the English Lottery ... If anyone would like to help us out - we can't fly
so we will sell our lottery ticket for a small amount and you can go and collect the prizemoney in England ..

Please please help us out we are only asking $100,000 Aust ...

Mandrake
Going back to basics - sort of ...

Offline Jeepers Creepers

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2012, 07:25:57 PM »
Wow, must be a lucky month for Swagger's! Twice now my mobile number has won me $2,000,000 USD in the Freelotto Mobile Promo

That reminds me, I must send them my email and acc. details ;D

Thats because i keep giving them your details and they now have the above.....  ;D Cheers,  :cheers:
I DON'T CARE HOW NICE THE HAND SOAP SMELLS.....

You should never walk out of the public toilets sniffing your fingers.

Offline brickiematt

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Life member of the Silverton Hotel
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 09:02:10 PM »
Thats because i keep giving them your details and they now have the above.....  ;D Cheers,  :cheers:

Well tell em to hurry up and send me my cash will ya........ for some strange reason my bank account is empty ;D ;D
Mitsubishi Pajero NT GLS
2015 Kimberley Kamper Classic

Offline carinya

• Tent User
  • Nothing $30 million wouldn't fix
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 08:03:58 AM »
I was running hot a year or so back.  In two weeks, AND from lotteries I had never heard of and so had not bought tickets from, I was the lucky winner of about  300 mill british pounds.  That's a lot of Aussie dollars.  Still waiting.....
MK Triton Dual Cab.
Cheap gal trailer with some stuff added.

Offline krisandkev

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2012, 02:10:08 PM »
And the luck continues.  I had an issue with my computer and did not realise it.  >:(  A very helpful person from Microsoft rang me (although he was a bit difficult to understand ) and said my computer has been compromised but he could help.   Boy, how did they know? 

Kris and Kev
2008 TTD Landcruiser 200 GXL, Aust Off Road Camper, 20ft Bushtracker.

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
here is a clasic example of a clean living youth of temperate habit being publicly slaged of the trifiling amount 0f $20000000Aus . lt may or maynot have been borrowed to cover a shortfall in the ready scratck to cover an outstanding bar tab , & 1 or2 slabs as take aways . As to the properties they could have been sold to cover entertainment expences incured , if l was there  ???. at " The Shop of Knocking ".
After all that if you could see your way clear to fax me a shekel or 2 as things are a bit up the creek as l seem to have wasted a bit of cash somewhere down the road  ???  . Yours would be a welcome contribution , possibly the only  :cheers: :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust