Author Topic: What Camper to buy?? Jayco V Modcon V Mirage V Cameron  (Read 28195 times)

Offline GraemeL

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: What Camper to buy?? Jayco V Modcon V Mirage V Cameron
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2014, 12:56:04 PM »
I know you have a limited budget, but have you seen the Adventure Offroad Campers?

We have their Grand Tourer Elite and yes it is pricey but very well designed and built.
http://www.adventurecampers.com.au/

You might be able to pick one up second hand. It is a soft floor but is different to to others out there.
They are extremely quick and easy to setup and pack away. have a bigger than king size bed and bucket loads of storage, the left hand side is all kitchen at waist height.

We have a spare room that attaches to the main tent, but the son prefers an Oztent. Maybe that could be an option for the kids, they are easy to setup and pack away.

Offline bad mudder

• Learning the Ropes
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2014, 12:53:13 PM »
I know you have a limited budget, but have you seen the Adventure Offroad Campers?

We have their Grand Tourer Elite and yes it is pricey but very well designed and built.
http://www.adventurecampers.com.au/

You might be able to pick one up second hand. It is a soft floor but is different to to others out there.
They are extremely quick and easy to setup and pack away. have a bigger than king size bed and bucket loads of storage, the left hand side is all kitchen at waist height.

We have a spare room that attaches to the main tent, but the son prefers an Oztent. Maybe that could be an option for the kids, they are easy to setup and pack away.

Yeah I've seen the Adventure Camper. I love the kitchen set-up on it. It is pricey though and is probably out of our range. I was looking at a second hand one but they were still asking too much.

Offline GraemeL

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2014, 02:41:20 PM »
From what I have seen, they tend to hold their value very well.

Offline The punter

• "avoiding grey nomads since 2011"
  • Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2014, 12:50:12 AM »
but it did put in perspective the heat inside most CT's. I would say that almost all were unbearable.

Solar blanket + DIY tropical roof (silver tarp and pool noodles) fixes that

13 FJ Cruiser
15 Lifestyle Reconn
1980 HJ45