Author Topic: Playing Mummies and Daddies in a Jayco with kids  (Read 21455 times)

Offline noel_w

• Hard Top Camper User
  • Welcoming Mexicans to SEQ since 2015
Re: Playing Mummies and Daddies in a Jayco with kids
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »
He's probably just tied up cuttin' someone's grass.... I'm sure we'll hear from him soon  :cheers:
If he's tied up how could he be cutting grass??
Maybe he's been reading 50 shades of green (JC's version) and that's why he's tied up :cup:
TUG=GU ST 2012 Ute, CT = Modcon Imperial HF
We have to start thinking about what sort of a world we are going to leave for Keith Richards after we are all gone.

Offline Black Diamond

• "IF IT HAS TITS OR WHEELS IT WILL GIVE YOU TROUBLE........"
  • 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Cruisin through Life in the 80.......
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2013, 02:41:32 PM »
1996 80 series Cruiser
2005 Coota Camper - The legend lives on.....

Offline Turbojohn

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2013, 04:18:05 PM »
Looking forward to to seeing what jeepers has to say on this topic!  The mind boggles as to which direction this is going head!   :angel: :angel: :angel:

Offline Kit_e_kat9

• It's all about the Journey ...
  • Hard Top Camper User
    • The Lyons Den
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
Looking forward to to seeing what jeepers has to say on this topic!  The mind boggles as to which direction this is going head!   :angel: :angel: :angel:

It's going to go downhill rather fast is my guess.   ;D

Kit_e

2010 Hilux SR5 & 2010 Aussie Swag Rover LX
My Blog

Offline Nomad

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
Yeah Jeepers.....get your creep on!

:cheers:

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2013, 07:39:50 PM »
It will be short grass to be suer . Not green but white  >:D ( you know what l mean JC  0  :cheers:
Or just compost as the case may be............................................ :laugh: :laugh:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline macca

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2013, 07:53:26 PM »
What is this sex thing you talk about  :cheers:

Offline JU5T1N

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2013, 08:03:40 PM »
JC has the unfair advantage of not needing the art of stealth nude break dancing....he'd be on the kitchen bench, the dinner table, the lights on curtains drawn and door open.....he'd be the one swinging from the pole....
mean while.....Mrs Creepers would be sitting by the fire with a few bevies having a chat leaving JC have to his quality time alone....  :angel:

Nissan whore:
Nissan Patrol GUramax (Stripped by ADC)
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR V-spec 480awkw
Nissan Skyline R34 GTR M-spec 830awkw (NOW SOLD)

Offline dungee

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2013, 08:13:01 PM »
1. You have kids and you still do that?
2. Some alcohol will help, it sends the kids to sleep really quick :-)
3. Haven't you worked out that thats why you ended up with kids, do you want more????
Chris

Nothing to see here - move on.

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #59 on: February 01, 2013, 08:15:53 PM »
 do you want more????
[/quote]

N O O O O O O O O >:D
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline Xfigio

• Swag User
« Reply #60 on: February 01, 2013, 09:52:03 PM »
1. You have kids and you still do that?
2. Some alcohol will help, it sends the kids to sleep really quick :-)
3. Haven't you worked out that thats why you ended up with kids, do you want more????

1.  I'm sorry to hear about your problem.  It's nothing to be embarrassed about.  They have blue pills now that should be able to help you.
2.  right....  I hope the foster family provides you with plenty of time with your kids every second Thursday evening.
3.  They are the joy of our lives.  An extra would be a surprise, but pretty good as far as surprises go.  Would have to learn all about nappies etc again.  That's been a while!
Loving life with my family

Offline olddigger

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2013, 11:25:23 PM »
If you are married, surely the problem won't arise, as it were.

Offline kylarama

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2013, 08:34:05 AM »
As a 20 year old I had a shag pile lined panel van and used to go camping and to the drive ins a fair bit.
Without trying to sound to cocky ( ;D) I mastered the art of sex by stealth very quickly.  No wind down stabilizers on a panel van!
Acoustics were a bit better than our Jayco.

A few years ago we were camped down on the Rosebud foreshore on a long weekend.  There was a couple in their mid/late 30's setup next to us in a well kitted out offroad camper trailer.  They came back from the pub one evening slightly full and proceeded to have a small dispute about where their relationship was going, marriage and kids.  Got a bit heated and another camper asked them to settle down as it was getting late.

The couple adjourned to their camper and continued their dispute in hushed tones.  At some stage though they must have forgave each other because she got extremely vocal about her love for her man and how much she wanted him to prove it.  For the next 15 minutes I was positive this camper was going to completely tip over as it was near bouncing off its wheels, it stopped momentarily every couple of minutes for a position change, to which the lady was very descriptive about!

At 'that' certian moment at the top of her lungs she let everyone know that she had forgiven her partner, to which everyone camped in the area let out an almighty cheer and proceeded to critique their performance with scores out of 10 and words of encouragement. :cup:

I got up at about 6am the following morning as natured called and noticed our amorous neighbours had packed up and departed already ???

Offline Andymac

• Swag User
  • Life's not a dress rehearsal.
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2013, 07:47:03 AM »
Unless of course you've gone and done something stupid, like buying her 50 shades of grey.... >:D >:D >:D >:D
Now you'll get no peace. ;D

Cheers and good luck
Brian

Ah yes 50 Shades of Grey. The greatest book ever written and I didn't even have to read 1 page to enjoy it.  ;D ;D ;D

Then imagine my joy when i discovered it was actually A TRILOGY.  :cup: :cup: :cup:
2004 NP Pajero
2005 Jayco Eagle OB

Offline rockygu4.8

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 08:14:37 AM »
As a 20 year old I had a shag pile lined panel van and used to go camping and to the drive ins a fair bit.
Without trying to sound to cocky ( ;D) I mastered the art of sex by stealth very quickly.  No wind down stabilizers on a panel van!

A few years ago we were camped down on the Rosebud foreshore on a long weekend.  There was a couple in their mid/late 30's setup next to us in a well kitted out offroad camper trailer.  They came back from the pub one evening slightly full and proceeded to have a small dispute about where their relationship was going, marriage and kids.  Got a bit heated and another camper asked them to settle down as it was getting late.

The couple adjourned to their camper and continued their dispute in hushed tones.  At some stage though they must have forgave each other because she got extremely vocal about her love for her man and how much she wanted him to prove it.  For the next 15 minutes I was positive this camper was going to completely tip over as it was near bouncing off its wheels, it stopped momentarily every couple of minutes for a position change, to which the lady was very descriptive about!

At 'that' certian moment at the top of her lungs she let everyone know that she had forgiven her partner, to which everyone camped in the area let out an almighty cheer and proceeded to critique their performance with scores out of 10 and words of encouragement. :cup:

I got up at about 6am the following morning as natured called and noticed our amorous neighbours had packed up and departed already ???
thats gold  :cup:

4.8 litre Gu Patrol
2006 Goldstream Storm
2010 Armadilo Arma X

Offline speedcomm

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 12:54:44 PM »

Married with kids..
2.8L Prado. Jayco Eagle OB.

Offline Hollands26

• Swag User
  • You are only as young as the women you feel
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2013, 01:16:05 PM »
Some really good ideas and some funny stuff as well laughing my arse off :D :cheers:
Toyota Kluger 2008 ------Jayco Expanda 16.49-1ob 2013

Offline avotrol

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2013, 01:50:35 PM »
Some really good ideas and some funny stuff as well laughing my arse off :D :cheers:

INDEED!!
GU Patrol with home away from home.

Offline jim-m-72

• Swag User
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »
Have a practice at home when the kids are in bed work out what position makes the van rock and what doesn't then choose accordingly choose which end works best and have fun doing it. There could be many nights of testing the camper out before actually camping
dyslexics of the world untie

Offline Smitty

• Sleeping Bag User
Playing Mummies and Daddies in a Jayco with kids
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2013, 03:59:33 PM »
If all else fails, there is still the car bonnet...

Offline ewwreckers

• Tent User
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »

That reminds me of when we went to the Dubbo Caravan and Camping expo last September.  After a flat out day, while the rest of the family was having a rest, I thought I'd sit out the front balcony of our motel and read a couple of camping books we'd brought.  Little did I know I was right under our neighbours bathroom window.  Just settled in with a cold drink, getting stuck into the books, when the nieghbours started....and they were loud.  I went back inside and told hubby that I was giving the nieghbours some privacy he jokingly said 'They have probably plonked the kids in front of the telly and getting in some quality time'.  Next thing it sounded like they were going to come through our bathroom wall (our bathrooms shared a wall so it would seem lol )!  The banging and noise was unreal, we were starting to worry they were going to shake the mirrors off the wall!  They finished, I went back onto the balcony with my books again, well the Mrs went to come out for her post coital cigarette and the look on her face  when she saw me sitting there was classic, she quickly went back in and I could hear very hushed and frantic tones coming from them both lol  We had very quiet neighbours after that.  We only saw them once after that....and yep, the kid was plonked in front of the telly lol

If all else fails, there is still the car bonnet...
Just be careful you don't dent it...that can be very hard to explain....especially when its not your car.
Cheers
Vanessa

$150 Jackaroo + $1600 CT = One helluva happy family!

"Got my toes in the water,
ass in the sand,
not a worry in the world,
a cold beer in my hand,
Life is good today, life is good today"

Offline MarkGU

• Proud Variety Basher
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Sorry, did i offend you with my Common Sense?
    • Everyday Hero
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2013, 04:50:06 PM »
make sure you dot leave any evidence behind  ;D

99'Gu 4.2 Patrol.
2004 Jayco Outback Swan

https://www.fuelly.com/driver/markgu/patrol?fu=5470975

Offline briann532

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2013, 05:14:22 PM »
Oh hell no............ Never on a VOLVO!!!!!

;D
Back to a swag!
BitsiShity Tryton
Spending most of my time at the farm in Dalton!

Offline Black Diamond

• "IF IT HAS TITS OR WHEELS IT WILL GIVE YOU TROUBLE........"
  • 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Cruisin through Life in the 80.......
« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2013, 05:15:52 PM »
make sure you dot leave any evidence behind  ;D
The bonus with this is if its a cold night, keep the engine going and keep her a$$ warm :D

BD
1996 80 series Cruiser
2005 Coota Camper - The legend lives on.....

Offline JCOJ

• 2019 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2013, 06:23:11 PM »
The bonus with this is if its a cold night, keep the engine going and keep her a$$ warm :D

BD

Somehow I think she was facing the other way....