Author Topic: Site for a variety of courses  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Tjupurula

• Hard Floor Camper User
Site for a variety of courses
« on: April 06, 2012, 05:30:24 PM »
Hi Swaggers
There is a few people here who know one of my part time jobs, not related to my own business.  There is a site "aveling.com.au" which runs a whole series of quick and easy courses that present certificates of particpation, and even grant a "White Card" required for the construction/building industry, which has allowed me to get the required "paperwork" to work in several different part time positions.  This allows me the time to run my business, and still earn further monies to build up a better superannuation for retirement.
I am not cheating Mr Taxman, as I actually do 100% Salary Sacrifice from one of the part time jobs, and that is allowing a better input into my super fund.
I mention this as a couple of people have sent me PM's making enquiries as to how to get the various required certificates and the like.  I have no personal connection to the aveling site, I have just done a few of their courses for accreditation.  Such accreditation would help with part time work when travelling around as well.
Regards
Tjupurula

Manjimike

Re: Site for a variety of courses
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 07:41:06 PM »
I did my MARCSTA certificate with them back in March in Vic Park.

:cheers:

Offline Tjupurula

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Site for a variety of courses
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 08:33:21 PM »
I did my MARCSTA certificate with them back in March in Vic Park.

:cheers:

Cheers Mike
I didnot know if they covered MARCSTA.  I have held mine for nearly 11 years, and did that in Karratha back then, I was then working on the pipeline, and was considering going into the mines full time, never did though.
Tjupurula