Author Topic: Rosehill 4wd & Camping show  (Read 1937 times)

Offline latestarter

• Tent User
Rosehill 4wd & Camping show
« on: April 27, 2017, 07:40:58 AM »
Off to the show this weekend. Interested to hear from anyone who has been with regard noticeable bargains on camping gear. personally looking for a bit of kit, max trax, 40l Engel, shower tent ...joolca probably, some hillbilly cookware etc
As always the biggest danger is coming home with a car full of gear you don't need

Offline Troublekitty

• Learning the Ropes
    • Skampering Around Australia
Re: Rosehill 4wd & Camping show
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 08:01:50 AM »
As always the biggest danger is coming home with a car full of gear you don't need

I have this habit bad.   I was hoping moving to a smaller space would help me control it.  I think all I did was find a more expensive hobby LOL.

Offline latestarter

• Tent User
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 04:52:29 PM »
Well....been there done that.
Not the place to find a bargain. Saved a bit on postage by getting some hill Billy's cooking gear at the show, a couple of bucks on a stretcher then blew the savings on a chair I shouldn't have bought 🙄

Came home and spent 2.5k at tentworld and snowys....ouch.

Offline cheif carlos

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 09:30:21 PM »
I have been to 1 show in 8 years nothing useful just the big companies pushing their products, very few little guys as they cannot afford to attend
Need to get the backside into gear and get out camping

Offline KeithB

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 11:53:02 PM »
I thought the number of exhibitors was well down this year. There was a lot of blank space inside some of the pavilions.
200 Series 2008, bull bar, Airmax snorkel,rack with 200 watt solar, third battery, winch, 33's with 2 spares, long range tank, drawers & barrier, bash plates, lifted & locked, Richards transmission lockup plus plenty of dings. Now towing the new Off Road Glamper.