Author Topic: Traveling oz and need your help  (Read 5048 times)

Offline jthgodfrey

• Swag User
Traveling oz and need your help
« on: February 16, 2011, 05:25:28 PM »
Hi the family and i have made it to Melbourne on our lap around oz we have consumed our limited funds we had saved up and are looking to pick up any work i am a electrician with a rural back ground and am not afraid of giving anything a go my tel number is 0439375855  so if you know of any work going around Craigburn we would be most appreciative. thank you for any help.  Jason Godfrey

Offline Heiny

• "All who wander are not lost"
  • Hard Top Camper User
Re: Traveling oz and need your help
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 06:14:57 PM »
Hi Jason and welcome to My Swag, goodluck with the big lap and finding some work
NM Pajero GLS 3.2 DiD manual
2008 Jayco Flamingo Outback

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 07:34:57 PM »
Jason Welcome to Myswag   . As you travel the land of AUS you will learn to be flexable , adapt to what you have found . 3 meals a day & a place to stay feed the crew & enjoy  :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline gronk

• KKK... Kwik Kool Kamping
  • Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 05:50:22 PM »
I would say with the floods around Vic you should have plenty of work !!
2009 200 series Yota
2019 Lifestyle Ultra

Offline jthgodfrey

• Swag User
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 08:10:38 AM »
yep i would have thought so to but it dos'nt seem to be the case im not only looking for sparky work i will do anything

Offline pauld

• Swag User
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 08:24:08 AM »
Hi the family and i have made it to Melbourne on our lap around oz we have consumed our limited funds we had saved up and are looking to pick up any work i am a electrician with a rural back ground and am not afraid of giving anything a go my tel number is 0439375855  so if you know of any work going around Craigburn we would be most appreciative. thank you for any help.  Jason Godfrey

Hi Jason, you could look up a few contract labour agencies, they normally have work supplying extra people to the large construction companies, perhaps elctrical work, perhaps labouring. There's also a lot of houses being built between Epping & Whittlesea, go to the estates and find out which construction companies are doing most of the work - probably Metricon, Simonds etc and give them a call. We keep hearing how there is a shortage of trades people so it shouldn't be too hard....
2009 Desert Edge Oasis Deluxe, Towed behind 2006 NP Pajero Diesel