Author Topic: Hi, have recently purchased a tambo omeo camper and we are really happy with it.  (Read 3926 times)

Tambo camper fan

As a new member and at present a very frustrated one because I am a computer idiot ( and my spelling and typing are pretty ordinary too) and it's taken me forever to work out how this forum works. (did I say I was stupid aswell?) I am however very happy with the Tambo Omeo camper that we purchased just before Christmas. I have noticed that a few people are interested in them and if anyone would like any feedback I would happily offer some.

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
Welcome to the Forum, they look to be a great camper and one that may be an upgrade when I can get the house finished. Try and get some pics up for us as it will keep us all happy. What else did you get as options??

GG

Tambo camper fan

Thanks GU, remember that bit about me being stupid as far as the computer goes? I will try my hardest to work out how to get photos on this site. Might have to use one of my life lines ....phone a friend.  We added a boat rack, a slightly bigger water tank and tool box and had the full electrics put in. Can't afford to eat now mind you but we need to loose weight! And this was all done in the name of "cheaper holidays and more fun for the family"

Offline ralphedward

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Hi Welcome to the forum
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  I too have recently taken possession of a Tambo (young Cooper is doing well). I am very happy with the support given from Keith & Amanda at Tambo and also with the quality of the purchase.  Haven't got off road yet, actually haven't got out of the driveway yet, but will soon.  Enjoy what you have and hope the computer gremlins disappear so that you can post your adventures here!

Regards
Mark
SWMBO made me do it (whatever it was I did)!
VW Amarok & 'Cooper' the Tambo.

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
Thanks GU, remember that bit about me being stupid as far as the computer goes? I will try my hardest to work out how to get photos on this site. Might have to use one of my life lines ....phone a friend.  We added a boat rack, a slightly bigger water tank and tool box and had the full electrics put in. Can't afford to eat now mind you but we need to loose weight! And this was all done in the name of "cheaper holidays and more fun for the family"
You will get the hang of it soon, when you reply to a post there is "additional Options" to he bottom left of the page, If you click this you will see that you can attach pictures by browsing for them, if you want to add more than one picture just keep pushing "more attatchments" for extra pictures, hope this helps. Just dont make them too big, and make sure there are lots.

Where do you call home?? You might be able to make it to one of the meets that are organised at the moment

GG

Offline Snow

• Follow me, I'll be right behind you.
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
G'day TC Fan and welcome to Myswag. :cheers:
A vision without action is a dillusion

The Snowmobile: 2017 Ford Everest Trend with heaps of fruit
The Snowcave: 2023 Austrack Tanami X13
2008 Cub Supamatic XTD

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
Tambo Camper Welcome to the world of CTs , its a lost world cause once your in your lost . Lost in the fun , adventures , people you meet , MODS & all the other stuff on this forum . Enjoy  .
Newbbe Weekend 19/20 feb at Whroo Vic  gather with the gang it will be fun .  :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline Heiny

• "All who wander are not lost"
  • Hard Top Camper User
Gday and welcome to the forum, got some pics of that Tambo CT ???
NM Pajero GLS 3.2 DiD manual
2008 Jayco Flamingo Outback

Tambo camper fan

Thanks for all the replies and welcomes to the forum. Home  is Victoria and now I have the info from GU Patrol (did I get that right) as to how to put pictures on I will see if I can take some this weekend and post them.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 05:40:47 PM by Tambo camper fan »

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
No preasure  :worthles:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline GU Rich

• "RED DUST BOUND"
  • 2017 National Meet Volunteer
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • SMOKE IN YOUR EYES, NOW THAT'S CAMPING.
Welcome to the mad house!! ;D ;)

Rich
IF YOU SEE US OUT AND ABOUT COME AND SAY G'DAY!

FOLLOW ME ON
https://www.instagram.com/offroad_touring/