Author Topic: new from violet town  (Read 11828 times)

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
Re: new from violet town
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Tony, enjoy your stay and hope to meet up at a camp one day

GG

Offline tony66

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2016, 07:26:42 PM »
Milli the red on in the pic was blue heeler ridgeback x she was exactly the same loved playing fetch and so so loyal. Protective of camp as much as she was of home. Miss her everyday.
so did you get many unwanted campers camping to close ;D ;D yer mine bards a lot out camping and at home and the other old bluey we had was the same but he got worse as my hearing went down he was like a door bell. the one we have now is the same I think she picked it op off the old boy, not many people can sneak up on me even people that come to the house all the time get the same treatment.
cheers tony

Offline tony66

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2016, 07:32:35 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Tony, enjoy your stay and hope to meet up at a camp one day

GG
yer would be good to catch up with the crew from the forum I will have to get some stickers for my CT and ute
cheers tony

Offline Nay-DMAX

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2016, 09:16:04 PM »
so did you get many unwanted campers camping to close ;D ;D yer mine bards a lot out camping and at home and the other old bluey we had was the same but he got worse as my hearing went down he was like a door bell. the one we have now is the same I think she picked it op off the old boy, not many people can sneak up on me even people that come to the house all the time get the same treatment.
cheers tony

Not too many camped real close. She slways let us know if we had visitors and let them know she was there watching