Author Topic: Hi there and a manufacturer list  (Read 9397 times)

Offline Ynot

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Tony. Prado 150 GXL, Coromal 632RTP
Hi there and a manufacturer list
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2013, 08:15:08 PM »
Looks to be in very good nick, well done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?  (Homer J Simpson).

work2play

Re: Hi there and a manufacturer list
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2013, 12:33:28 PM »
Looks to be in very good nick, well done
How come your MDC Market Direct Camper Trailer isn't listed on the official Australian manufacturers register? I read your passion for the product, and knowledge of things like how the tailgate and other things are not included as standard so thought I would ask directly. Thankyou as im sure other girls on here want to hear from a neutral person.. I am hoping you aren't a sales rep though The post on MDC tents is where I saw you 

http://www.campertrailers.org/manufacturers.htm   :-*

Offline Trackabout Off Road Campers

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • Trackabout Off Road Campers
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2013, 12:54:46 PM »
Congrats guys! Looking good  :cheers:

www.trackabout.com.au

Offline Ynot

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
How come your MDC Market Direct Camper Trailer isn't listed on the official Australian manufacturers register? I read your passion for the product, and knowledge of things like how the tailgate and other things are not included as standard so thought I would ask directly. Thankyou as im sure other girls on here want to hear from a neutral person.. I am hoping you aren't a sales rep though The post on MDC tents is where I saw you 

Hi work2play, I am not sure about the list you have mentioned, I haven't looked there before.

I am not a salesperson and not overly passionate about them but yes I do own one and just try to point out that sometimes you need to have a look with your own eyes for any of the brands (cheap or expensive)

I bought a MDC for the price as I was also planning to spend a lot more on a caravan so wanted something cheap.

We have used it a few times and have been happy with our purchase.

Our only dissatisfaction has been the canvas piece under the tailgate not being standard (listed as an option) and a small blemish or discolouration in the roof but as it doesn't affect us  I have not even addressed with MDC.

The main point of my post have been you get what you pay for and if that means you want a cheap introduction or otherwise, have a look at used or the imports. They may suit your needs.

Regards

How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?  (Homer J Simpson).

Offline Ynot

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2013, 01:08:40 PM »
Just having another look at your rig (looks great) I noticed that the back left corner piece where the taillight attaches is slotted on the outside edge, is this for a purpose or just looks?

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:12:05 PM by Ynot »

Offline nelso

• Sleeping Bag User
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2013, 06:09:04 PM »
That's a good question, I think it's just for show. It's along the front edge and Jerry can holder above the sticker too.

work2play

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2013, 12:09:21 PM »
I'm very curious why all the foreign camper trailers; Leisurematters, MDC Market Direct, ezytrail, Brumby, Lifestyle, Top trail and the others do not have a myswag show room? They all seem to go round touting in every single thread in my opinion. I understand why trackabout is allowed to do it because the boss of myswag bigjules is the representative and they have a showroom too. 

Sorry to be a whinger but its a bit annoying trying to read genuine information for research when these guys fill up all the threads with bland hellos. It feels like its to get similar cheap camper trailer brand names looked at in the signatures. I do not want to seem rude but RobC is a lifestyle salesman aren't you?  I read how proud everyone is of their overseas made trailers  so why not answer questions in the right area according to the forum rules. Then we can all ask if and when we want to.

:( One month member but frustrated Marg   

work2play

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2013, 12:14:44 PM »
The official Australian manufacturers register?   

sorry haven't been here in my lunch break for awhile YNOT, so I do apologise for not replying. The list seems official but I cannot be sure as some aren't using the Australia made symbol, if that means anything
 :-* Marg

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2013, 12:25:22 PM »
Quote from: work2play
I'm very curious why all the foreign camper trailers; Leisurematters, MDC Market Direct, ezytrail, Brumby, Lifestyle, Top trail and the others do not have a myswag show room?
thats up to the business owners to create one not the forum.
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline GGV8Cruza

• The Cable Guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • If 1 turbo is good, 2 must be better. VK3GJG
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2013, 09:23:30 PM »
I'm very curious why all the foreign camper trailers; Leisurematters, MDC Market Direct, ezytrail, Brumby, Lifestyle, Top trail and the others do not have a myswag show room? They all seem to go round touting in every single thread in my opinion. I understand why trackabout is allowed to do it because the boss of myswag bigjules is the representative and they have a showroom too. 

Sorry to be a whinger but its a bit annoying trying to read genuine information for research when these guys fill up all the threads with bland hellos. It feels like its to get similar cheap camper trailer brand names looked at in the signatures. I do not want to seem rude but RobC is a lifestyle salesman aren't you?  I read how proud everyone is of their overseas made trailers  so why not answer questions in the right area according to the forum rules. Then we can all ask if and when we want to.

:( One month member but frustrated Marg   

We are more than happy for any manufacturer to be represented on the forum. It is up to the individual company to start there own thread and display their products and deal with any questions or criticisms posed to them.

If you have some concerns with anyone's post please report them to a mod and they will be looked at

GG