Author Topic: Glossmeter where to hire  (Read 1387 times)

BigDog816

Glossmeter where to hire
« on: July 06, 2015, 04:10:53 PM »
G'day guys,

I've got an issue with a job that was done at our place.  We had some timber floors done and the finish has a much higher sheen than the existing  finish (same product and installer) they were to match.

Being told that differing weather conditions affect the level of sheen.  I can accept that may be the case and a slight difference would be acceptable however, the difference is significant.  I would say that it is a sheen vs matte.  My feeling is that the wrong product has gone down.  Data sheets give a sheen level for each product 15% and 45%.  So I want to try and measure the level on the two floors and see how close they are.

I've tried masterhire kenards Coates Techrentals.  Was wondering if anyone would know somewhere in Brissy I could hire a gloss meter.

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Glossmeter where to hire
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 09:06:54 PM »
Do you know about the colour variance of timber flooring or are you sampling the boucher   colour chart . Timber is a living thing  , there are changes with in the repeseranted colour of said wood . lf you like the tint then move on  :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust