Author Topic: All TRIPIGY Adventures - Cancer Council - NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT  (Read 1211 times)

Offline firefox

• Administrator
  • Hard Floor Camper User
  • Young Nomad, Travelling
    • Tripigy
All TRIPIGY Adventures - Cancer Council - NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
« on: March 20, 2015, 05:56:19 PM »
Hi Everyone,
So most that have meet us know that Cindy and I are pretty keen on supporting charities and local events. I believe its important to give back just as much as we get out.
This year a mate of mine (and my brother) approached us about wanting to help out the Cancer Council and run in the local ShitBOX Rally. Yes that is what is called.

This is one of the biggest single fund raising events to support the Cancer Council.
I know that Cancer has affected a lot of people on this forum, and Cindy and I this year have pulled together and provided corporate sponsorship (with some serious $$ and more to come) to support this cause.

Knowing how positive Peter & Andrew Coight (long lost brothers of Russell) will be on this journey, i think this is a great opportunity to get involved. There is a few local events happening on the Gold Coast over the coming weeks and i encourage you to get along to them. The All Tripigy Adventures Team is a very late entry into the mix so we need to dig deep to make this an extremely successful event!

The Shitbox Rally is a yearly event, Information can be found at http://www.Shitboxrally.com.au/ If you're not involved i encourage you in some way to get involved. There is details below how you can make a small contribution or help out.

The Team we've helped out is... All Tripigy Adventures.. All the information is on the Site for..
https://www.facebook.com/AllTripigyAdventures

Or better yet, if you want to help out with a small donation to the cancer council.. visit;......
https://Shitboxrally2015.everydayhero.com/au/All_Tripigy_Adventures

ALL DONATIONS are to the Cancer COUNCIL not to anyone else, so you are supporting the cancer council.

I can confirm that Peter Coight will be buying the car back at auction and all proceeds will go directly back the cancer council.

SO it's time for all the Myswaggers to get behind this event! Hopefully your thoughts on the Cancer Council are just like ours and it's important.

Peter Coight can help out with draw prizes if you want to buy some of those, but it's easy to just donate on the EverydayHero Site..
We've made sure that every dollar you put in now goes STRAIGHT to the Cancer Council.

So we know that Myswagers get involved in the community, its time now guys. We need to raise 10K at least maybe 15K..
We are putting in many more $$ and also supporting the vehicle and the team.

So come along tomorrow night, or get online now and help with some support. This is a really important cause to me and very close family, and i am sure its the same for you guys.

If you have any questions please post or let us know.
Cheers
Justin & Cindy
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 06:31:40 PM by firefox »
2015 LC200 - Snowy - Sahara with all the mods.
Custom built Off-road Caravan.

KingBilly

Re: All TRIPIGY Adventures - Cancer Council - NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 07:59:22 PM »
Good luck Justin and Cindy.  A very worthy charity.

KB