Author Topic: Ezytrail EZPX04-2S  (Read 2500 times)

Offline Macca60

• Learning the Ropes
Ezytrail EZPX04-2S
« on: March 18, 2011, 09:52:08 AM »
I am lookiung at buying my 1st CT. With a price range under $10000 I am thinking off buying second hand. I am currently looking at a ezitrail EZPX04-2S which on their website retails for $13000 (secondhand a lot less). Has anyone had experience with this model. I know quite a few of the other ezytrail CT are a lot cheaper in price. Was just wondering if this models trailer was built stronger than their other models

Offline Old Codger

• Sleeping Bag User
Re: Ezytrail EZPX04-2S
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 05:00:14 AM »
Macca,

PM on its way!

A public reply may attract legal action, if anyone else is interested, please contact me via PM or email.

Old Codger.

Offline Heiny

• "All who wander are not lost"
  • Hard Top Camper User
Re: Ezytrail EZPX04-2S
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 05:45:15 AM »
I have different model EzyTrail CT and we are happy, we bought it second hand and have done a few mods to it with a few still to come, I have no real complaints.

I do not know anything about the model you are loooking at and there are some mixed experiences on here in regards to some of the budget CT brands, but all I can suggest is that you fully inspect the potential CT and if you have any doubts forget it move onto the next one, only you know what your expectations are for the $$$ you want to spend.

For the $$$ we spent ours meets my expectations and some :cheers:
NM Pajero GLS 3.2 DiD manual
2008 Jayco Flamingo Outback