Author Topic: State Of Origin 1 2013  (Read 23621 times)

Offline rags

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: State Of Origin 1 2013
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2013, 08:50:45 PM »
I think the interesting thing with all this is that not ten minutes before the Gallen incident the origin king Wally Lewis during the ch9 commentry was calling on the Qld team to turn the biff on to unsettle the Blues and take control of the game,now post match Every body is whining but if it was Myles doing a simlar thing to Gallen then Qlders would be cheering and as Wally was promoting it would have been a master stroke.
As to it being the reason why the game is in some sort of demise as it is run from NSW by the NRL ,i think we maybe missing one  important reason why kids are turning away and going to AFL or soccer in Sydney Western suburbs, it has a lot to do with the size of the kids running around from our Pacific Island Neighbours and dominating the smaller kids who in years gone by developed/grew later in their teens and became good footballers,but now they along with their parents who make decisions for these kids  leave the sport to take up other codes. The  larger kids  then continue to play but loose their way as the reach their early 20s. It is an issue that both the Penrith and Parramatta football clubs along with the NRL are trying to address,with one option being considered is introducing a weight/size division rather than the now age grading system. Please don't take this as some sort of racist comment but rather a comment on a real problem  with junior league.

Offline hargs

• Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2013, 08:59:17 PM »
This is a hot topic in a lot of areas at the moment...even my 12 year old nephew who was playing in a Riverina side in Sydney this week came across this issue. The reintroduction of weight instead of age teams  needs to be looked at , and soon !

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Life is to short not to...............

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
Isn't it strange..

NSW loses the fight, Qld are all wahhhhhhhhhhhh hes a grub, and been one for years blah blah blah and Qld people say suck it up
Qld loses the fight, NSW are all wahhhhhhhhhhhh hes a grub and been one for years blah blah blah and NSW people say suck it up

Im waiting for someone to say "I got ya last"..
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home

Offline redrocker

• Swag User
  • Wanting to see Oz in a soft floor camper
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2013, 10:13:01 PM »
All I can say is GO THE BLUES

Redrocker
Redrock Extream offroad soft floor
 04  Nissan Pathfinder Ti

Monkeybucket

« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2013, 11:53:46 PM »
By the color of you camper there Redrocker I believe you are secretly backing the Maroons.   ;D 

Offline Garfish

• Mini Marlin
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • Have fun and enjoy
« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2013, 08:22:21 PM »
Was a great night.  The 2nd game always has better atmosphere, better team won on the night,   Qld needs some size.           
Ross
No camper or 4x4 😪