Author Topic: Toodle-oo  (Read 3227 times)

Offline paul-gee

• Learning the Ropes
    • Snowys Outdoors
Toodle-oo
« on: December 29, 2016, 10:05:33 AM »
Hi All,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that it's my last day at Snowys tomorrow so I will probably spend less time on here and mightn't always be so quick to respond to private messages and the like. It's a great community we've got here and I've enjoyed being part of it.

Just because I'm leaving Snowys doesn't mean I won't be camping anymore, it's just camping will be less on my mind than it is now, so my lurking will be reduced.

Hope to have another voice from Snowys on here real soon - if you want one that is? :)

Cheers, Paul
Crazy keen tramper / trekker / hiker. Slowly chipping away at the Heysen Trail. Editor - The Snowys Blog.

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
Re: Toodle-oo
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2016, 10:10:56 AM »
bugger....
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home
The following users thanked this post: paul-gee

Offline paul-gee

• Learning the Ropes
    • Snowys Outdoors
Re: Toodle-oo
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2016, 10:28:41 AM »
Hold them tears back, Bird. It's going to be ok. :P
Crazy keen tramper / trekker / hiker. Slowly chipping away at the Heysen Trail. Editor - The Snowys Blog.

Offline paul-gee

• Learning the Ropes
    • Snowys Outdoors
Re: Toodle-oo [Updated]
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 08:32:15 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around these parts for a while, guys. What have I been up to, you ask? Well, one of the brands I am working on is Gameday Mouthguards, we make custom mouthguards for kids and adults that are into high-contact and high-impact sports - AFL in particular. Just finished work on this video:

https://www.facebook.com/mouthguards/videos/vb.426978427444143/883882481753733/?type=3

Offline Bird

• Once Was Lost, now am found
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • Life is far too long....
    • My Place.
Re: Toodle-oo [Updated]
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2017, 08:52:05 AM »
Sorry I haven't been around these parts for a while, guys. What have I been up to, you ask? Well, one of the brands I am working on is Gameday Mouthguards, we make custom mouthguards for kids and adults that are into high-contact and high-impact sports - AFL in particular. Just finished work on this video:

https://www.facebook.com/mouthguards/videos/vb.426978427444143/883882481753733/?type=3
why would that bloke from Collingwood in the vid need a mouthguard?? :cup:?
-
Click to enlarge

Gone to a new home