Author Topic: Dubbo camping show........  (Read 1746 times)

Offline Armadillo & Customline Campers

• Tent User
  • Aussie Made, Aussie Owned, Aussie Tough.
    • Customline Camper Trailers
Dubbo camping show........
« on: September 18, 2014, 09:07:56 PM »
Hi all,

Who's going to the show????????

It starts tomorrow and is on all weekend.

We will have an Arma-X and Adventure Walk-up there.

Troy & Maz will be there to answer anything you need to know about Armadillo & Customline Campers.

:cheers:

Rod.........
www.customline.com.au
Rod@customline.com.au
www.armadillocampers.com.au
https://scontent-a-nrt.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10479144_653750608056996_765917182289645688_o.jpg

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
Re: Dubbo camping show........
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2014, 07:37:31 AM »
So how did it go , report &  :worthles: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline Rodt

• Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Dubbo camping show........
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 06:38:07 PM »
Old thread I know. I went to this show for a look today (6hr drive there and back) and can say that i enjoyed it. Not massively big but still a good range of different products for a general look.

Even saw a Qld company by the name of Green RV with a stand. They were a bit busy with others so I never went and interrupted to get some goss / dirt on Adam  :angel:

Had a look at the forward folds on display and reckon the more i see of them the more i like them. In a few years when the kids are out of the picture i might just be tempted. Particularly liked the design on a couple that provide you with an extra storage area / bed at the rear. hadn't seen that before and thought what a bloody good design  :cup:. Saves you having bags etc on the floor in the road or having to store on the bed.

Only disappointment was that there weren't any battery suppliers or electrical parts (wiring, fittings etc) there. Some swaggers definitely give good deals i know but by the time they get freighted to rural areas most / if any savings are basically gone.

Because I am a a bit of a 'all the gear no idea' kind of a guy I let the wife talk me into buying a drinks and chip stand thingy that screws together and pushes into the ground. Probably will never use the bloody thing but you never know.

Anyway i had a good time and so did the girls (dropped them off at a shopping centre to get their nails done and other teenager stuff) and saw a bit of the country that i hadn't seen before.

Rod