Author Topic: MySwag National Meet UPDATE  (Read 10622 times)

Offline gronk

• KKK... Kwik Kool Kamping
  • Hard Top Camper User
Re: MySwag National Meet UPDATE
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 06:25:06 PM »
Probably won't be on in Adelaide....well not a game with Parra in it.... :laugh:  or for that matter Newcastle either.... :laugh: :laugh:

Only if someone goes to the trouble of setting up a satellite feed !!! :D............

and odds on it won't be Parra or Newcastle... ;D
2009 200 series Yota
2019 Lifestyle Ultra

crackacoldie

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 09:02:14 PM »
It's not all bad news at least now someone can bring a tv so that we can Watch parramatta in the nrl grandfinal.  :'(

Why would you want to spoil a good camping weekend with smelly bum on TV????

Offline speewa158

• Hard Top Camper User
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2011, 06:27:56 AM »
Its Location Location Location , not where we are . If there is a bunch of Swaggers there IM IN !
We have traveled to 5 Swaggers catchups all in difernt locations & states , we go to meet the people . The general coment at Whroo catchup was " I didnt know wether to come or not cause we didnt know any body "  The silly thing is you do know them just not the faces .
As to venue of the catch up If I could camp with Swaggers around a camp fire to yarn the night away I would . Even on the forcourt of Parliment house in Canberra . No running water but the security is good . The night mare of public Liability would frighten the saddle off a brass horse . \
We are off to meet Swaggersd just tell me where & when . :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You can go your own way . Treg Up & Make Dust

Offline graylyn

• Soft Floor Camper User
  • Kendall River Barramundi
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2011, 07:14:12 AM »
I am very hopeful of making it to the meet.  I will probably be on my own, travelling through central Qld and NSW, and taking my time.  Are there any other Queenslanders who are thinking of going to the meet and going that way?  Might be a good idea to go in convoy and stop here and there for a look see. 

At this stage, I might be meeting my old fishing buddy and travelling up to NT again in October.
The worst day fishing is always better than the best day at work.

2021 Isuzu d-max utility 3 litre
2012 Jayco Swan Outback
full 60 litre Engel

Offline HEM19X

• Hard Top Camper User
  • If I agree with you, then we would both be wrong!
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »
Looks like we are IN...

Ketsi, we might have to get together when travelling...perhaps a Darling River Run on the way?

Hem
2019 BT50 with custom canopy and lots of fruit. Towing a 2014 Lotus Freelander [welcome to the dark side]

Offline Ketsi

• Going Nowhere - and can't wait to get there!!!
  • Soft Floor Camper User
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 02:34:17 PM »
Looks like we are IN...

Ketsi, we might have to get together when travelling...perhaps a Darling River Run on the way?

Hem

Hem,

Would be great to do a DR run but we are well advanced with plans to loop up around the plenty highway into NT to see the rock and then down to Lake Eyre before the meet so would more likely be doing DR area on our return run for the week running home?? Not sure how much time we'll have to potter around through there in a week though? Might have to have a chat about plans for heading home perhaps???

Will make a note to consult with my southern brothers from Grafton about our trip home.

Cheers,  :cheers:

Ketsi

Offline Bushman

• Global Moderator
  • Hard Top Camper User
  • "Apprentice Grey Nomad"
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 04:51:26 PM »
Is anyone planning on heading  to SkyTrek while in the region? thats something I'd like to do.
09 Pajero NT  RX Limited  (SOLD)
2010 Jayco Expanda Outback  (SOLD)
2019 Trailblazer LTZ (SOLD)
2014 Golden Eagle Escape (SOLD)
2021 Pajero Sport GLX
2020 Vacationer Roadtracker.

R.I.P "MILO"  The Border Collie 2008-2018
Forever in our hearts 🐾🐾

Offline LC

• Hard Floor Camper User
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »
Is anyone planning on heading  to SkyTrek while in the region? thats something I'd like to do.

Skytrek is certainly on our list of things to do while there. Will probably be there sometime between the 18th and 25th of september
MY 2016 200 series Sahara
2016 Lifestyle Reconn

Offline HEM19X

• Hard Top Camper User
  • If I agree with you, then we would both be wrong!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2011, 04:06:06 AM »
Hem,

Would be great to do a DR run but we are well advanced with plans to loop up around the plenty highway into NT to see the rock and then down to Lake Eyre before the meet so would more likely be doing DR area on our return run for the week running home?? Not sure how much time we'll have to potter around through there in a week though? Might have to have a chat about plans for heading home perhaps???

Will make a note to consult with my southern brothers from Grafton about our trip home.

Cheers,  :cheers:

Ketsi

No probs mate, looks like we might be in SA with friends anyway but but look forward to catching up with you both down there.

Mark
2019 BT50 with custom canopy and lots of fruit. Towing a 2014 Lotus Freelander [welcome to the dark side]