Author Topic: Members Going To Fraser Island - May 2010  (Read 31001 times)

Offline sablesoft

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • Green Cub Supamatic Escape Off Road
Re: Members Going To Fraser Island - May 2010
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2010, 02:37:23 PM »
Hi Ray & Glenda,

Just thought I would check and see how the patient is recovering.  I'm assuming that you are still unable to come along on this trip.  You know you have until the very, very last minute so if a miracle happens in the next day or so let us know.

Cheers
Karen

Hi Karen,

Sadly the answer is no, Glenda is still wheel chair bound, hopefully after a xray and visit to the Bone Doc on the 10th May she can put some weight on the foot.  I trust you guys will have a fantastic time at FI.

Regards
Ray

Green Cub Escape Off Road

Offline Karen

• 'Myswag Trip Queen'
  • Hard Floor Camper User
Re: Members Going To Fraser Island - May 2010
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2010, 03:41:33 PM »
Hi Karen,

Sadly the answer is no, Glenda is still wheel chair bound, hopefully after a xray and visit to the Bone Doc on the 10th May she can put some weight on the foot.  I trust you guys will have a fantastic time at FI.

Regards
Ray

Sorry to hear that Ray.  Hope it's all good news on the 10th and Glenda is back on her feet in no time.  Will forward your cooler and sticker on if you would like to PM me your address.

I'm sure a great time will be had on Fraser although it is a dissapointment to miss out on meeting new Swaggers.  Keep an eye out for the pic's on our return.

Karen