The Trader > Showroom Floor

Camper, Van, Boat Vehicle Transport

(1/4) > >>

DaveR:
Hi Ya Swaggers.
I'm running about the country side in this these days, and managing to camp in a few nice spots also.
Anyway, this trailer is set up to winch on and off safely without harm all the vehcles pictured below.
I am working for a Sth East Qld firm, but do have spare time, or space on board here and there.
The rig is mine, I am FULLY insured, many owner opperators are not, and have a Tow Licence.

If you have something stuck, or need a camper, Tinny etc, shifted A - B, give me a call. I may be able to help.
Keep in mind, this is a commercial venture I am offering, a bit more then a small favour. However, I may be able to help with the small sized swag mail type favours as well.
Call me to see where I am going to or from, areas covered so far are between Port Lincoln and Mt Gambier, Barcaldine, Cairns, Nowra and Melbourne.

0417 782 785
Cheers
Dave

Craig Tomkinson:
Shivers Dave you will be on outback truckers soon, Thanks for the heads up I always have mates shifting there gear and boats around the place, Craig

weeds:
I’ll have three 5.5m trailers that I’ll need transporting Melbourne to Brisbane is 3 ish months time.

Will got you up for a price when it gets closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

weeds:
Whoops just re-read, you carry for a company.

Either way will make contact...always good to have options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DaveR:
Weeds, all good, forigne orders are OK. Boss encourages it, especially to fill a spot. He sees it as a way to ensure we're earning a quid and can keep tbe gear rolling in good order.

For me to do a trip, such as 3 trailers out of Vic, its ok.
Or
I can fill a spot like now, I have space out of Gladstone to Mackay.

Had a very nice Impalla on today, sounded even better....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version