Author Topic: NRMA and their service......  (Read 1534 times)

Offline hargs

• Soft Floor Camper User
NRMA and their service......
« on: October 11, 2011, 08:02:33 AM »
As we now have a camper I thought I should upgrade our roadside service to include the Cub. As we live in NSW I went into our local NRMA and organised and payed for the extra cover ....I had first rang some remote number and thus knew the cost and the details of want I was buying. I had also rang NRMA to ajust other things with our policy as all our insurance is this them, house,cars etc etc. Image me surprise when the lovely girl asked if we had owned and crashed and had written off a vehicle in 2004 !! Yes we had ( son ) I replied, oh she states there is a $ 140.00 green slip refund cheque sitting there, I'll dispatch this for you now !!!! No other NRMA person I had had dealings with had bother to mention that !!!!

Sometimes pays to deal locally ...........very happy !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Life is to short not to...............

Offline HEM19X

• Hard Top Camper User
  • If I agree with you, then we would both be wrong!
Re: NRMA and their service......
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »
hargs,

As the owners of a Country Service Centre we are always encouraging people to "come into the office". Shopping locally not only strengthens the relationship between customers & NRMA but keeps people employed in your town.

Thanks for sharing this story & if you can, drop them a letter of thanks.

Regards

Hem
2019 BT50 with custom canopy and lots of fruit. Towing a 2014 Lotus Freelander [welcome to the dark side]