Author Topic: Christmas family working bee  (Read 1393 times)

Offline Garfish

• Mini Marlin
  • Soft Floor Camper User
  • Have fun and enjoy
Christmas family working bee
« on: January 01, 2013, 09:43:14 AM »
HI all,
Well have just returned after spending christmas week at my parents place with most of my brothers and sisters.
Was lucky to get there as the tow rig 2011 STX Navara has been in and out of the dealer more often then not, Picked it up the the day before leaving and dropped it back the day after we got home with the same issue heres hoping 6th time lucky they can fix the engine stopping.

Anyone whilst on our holiday camping in mum and dads we did a mini blitz on there place for christmas.

we pulled down the old rotten greenery and put up a new one (not quite finished) and built up mums vege patch higher as she has just had her second hip replaced....

All up there were 4 campers in mum and dads yard, my lifestyle extender, my Sisters Castaway 7 footer, and the two camels, one a bushman  and the other a beachcomber plus

I had two sisters staying in Mum and Dads Hotel ,  All in all we had 14 adults, 9 kids and 5 dogs hit mum and dads for the week, a good time
Ross
No camper or 4x4 😪

Offline savio

• Sleeping Bag User
Re: Christmas family working bee
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:54:16 AM »
That would have been great.
Love big get togethers.
Cheers

(P.S. have they checked the hoses going into your fuel pump isnt sucking in air a hose clamp fixed my car troubles - just a thought)