Author Topic: Please post modcon HF camp set up pics  (Read 1408 times)

Offline cancan

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • "So long and thanks for all the fish"
Please post modcon HF camp set up pics
« on: February 20, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »
Hi all
Well after the weekend the minister for everything has agreed that we would get more use out of a CT than an expanda. Unfortunetly my first choice replacement CT is no longer available and the 2nd choice was the Modcon rearfold. Now I dont know how but I forgot to turn down my street this morning and ended up in Capalaba although they don't have soft floors on display now but we ended up talking about adding a set of bunks to an Imperial HF so they are doing some homework on it and hopefully I will get some prices soon so I can present my case to the minister but I can't get my head around how to layout the annex, eg where do you put a table. The available real estate under the annex is a lot smaller than our current soft floor and when it rains we enclose the annex and live in there so to cut what could be a long story short, if anybody has any pics available on how they have there annex area set up can they please post them up.
Cheers
Jeep Grand Cherokee - Modcon Ecomate Traveller

Offline luxabout

• Soft Floor Camper User
Re: Please post modcon HF camp set up pics
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 04:48:58 PM »
Did you check out Nileys setup on the weekend? It was pretty nice - plenty of room under canvas...

Offline cancan

• Hard Floor Camper User
  • "So long and thanks for all the fish"
Re: Please post modcon HF camp set up pics
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 04:53:25 PM »
No i didn't , a bit annoyed now as i could have sorted all my concerns out then but we were thinking of extenda type soft floors up to this morning
Jeep Grand Cherokee - Modcon Ecomate Traveller