Author Topic: New forum for Ultimate Camper Owners  (Read 3412 times)

Offline KathyL

• Tent User
    • Ron & Kathy's Adventures
New forum for Ultimate Camper Owners
« on: July 06, 2018, 03:38:11 PM »
In response to comments made by a number of Ulti owners at a recent Ultimate Camper muster I've created a forum for Ulti owners that will give Ulti owners who don't have/want a FB account access to information that might otherwise not be allowed on the official forum (eg, buying/selling Ultis and/or information about alternative accessories and/or suppliers/repairers). It will also give prospective owners somewhere other than FB to learn about Ultimate Campers from Ulti owners.

The forum (which uses the same forum software as MySwag) has lots of nice features that the official one doesn't like multiple attachments per message (they are automatically resized and there is an inbuilt image viewer), the option to attach images/files to personal messages, a sortable member list and a very comprehensive search facility.

I've already copied some of the information I contributed on the official forum to the new one so if you're an Ultimate Camper owner please feel welcome to mosey on over and join (and contribute!).

Ulti Owners
2016 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2015 Ultimate Xplor GT
Travel Blog:  Not At Home Today

Offline sharkcaver

• Soft Floor Camper User
    • My ramblings:
Re: New forum for Ultimate Camper Owners
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 08:02:06 PM »
I see I got a mention with my modded lynch pins. Cheers. I've never lost one since.
An NX Paj, a D-Max and an Ultimate X-trk

http://sharkcaver.blogspot.com.au/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoz71vk1CWl6lp6Tv3dXhkQ/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Offline KathyL

• Tent User
    • Ron & Kathy's Adventures
Re: New forum for Ultimate Camper Owners
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 09:56:29 PM »
I see I got a mention with my modded lynch pins.
I always give credit where credit is due!
2016 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2015 Ultimate Xplor GT
Travel Blog:  Not At Home Today
The following users thanked this post: builder94